Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
For the definition of the Act, personal data can be in both electronic and in paper format.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
- All members of the club who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
Our copy of our Notification Exemption Checklist is included here (Please note that this file is in a ZIPPED format due to its size).
Cookies and IP addresses
- See which pages are the most popular
- See which pages are seldom or never visited
- See how extensively the website is used
Any IP information is treated as strictly confidential and is not published or divulged to any third party.
Hitsports (the company through which this site is hosted) do have access to this website's data however it is not used for any other purpose than to display on our website as we configure it. It is never shared with any third parties, or used for any other purposes whatsoever other than to facilitate access to our site as detailed above.
All data stored is backed up to two remote locations both of which only Hitsports have access to.
If you have any query about personal information that we may hold, please write to:
The Website Administrator
Catford Wanderers Sports Club
Beckenham Hill Road
Email: Click here to go to the Contact Us page
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, including hyperlinks to other organisations' websites. However, as the information on these sites is not maintained by our club;
- We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions
- We do not necessarily endorse views or opinions expressed within these sites
- We cannot guarantee that any of these external links will work all of the time
You can help maintain the quality of our links to external sites by letting us know if you find the content of any site unacceptable or offensive. Please use the Contact Us page available here
Clubhouse Internet Acceptable Use Policy
The clubhouse allows the free access to the Internet via a wireless access point which is secured by a key. The key is available on request and connecting assumes that you will have agreed the Internet Acceptable Use Policy which is displayed on the noticeboard in the clubhouse or available here.